Mozambique Gas & Power 2021
Africa Oil & Power (AOP), Africa’s premier event organizer for the energy industry, will bring global investors and policymakers in oil and gas and power together for the first-ever Mozambique Gas & Power Conference & Exhibition – under the theme ‘Leveraging LNG: Building A Prosperous Mozambique’– in partnership with the African Energy Chamber and Attitude HR.
Date: 8-9 March 2021
Venue: Maputo, Mozambique.
The event will focus on investment, downstream diversification, local capacity building and empowering women through the global Equalby30 initiative. Workshops focused on training and certification programs for local businesses and entrepreneurs will take place on 10 March 2021.
AOP will work with all actors in the Mozambican gas and power sectors, across the public and private sector, to define opportunities and help new and existing investors make headway in the market.
- Local content and creation of opportunities
- Creating opportunities for certifications and trainings for Mozambicans
- Women in oil and gas and eliminating barriers in the jobs market
- Market entry and doing business in Mozambique
- The LNG landscape and the impacts of the world market in the development of indigenous projects
- Gas-to-power potential in Mozambique
- Downstream opportunities in Mozambique and the region
- International, regional and local financing opportunities and challenges
- Exploration activity and new licensing
- Structuring future purchase agreements Digitization and Technology in Mozambique’s energy industry
- The potential for rapid and massive development of conventional and renewable energy
KeynotesBecome a speaker
Africa Oil & Power partners with leading industry and business publications and media groups, so that the stories of our sponsors, speakers and delegates reach a global audience.
In partnership with