Gabon Oil & Power 2021
In partnership with the African Energy Chamber, Africa Oil & Power will be hosting the first-ever Gabon Oil & Power Conference & Exhibition.
Date: 15-16 March 2021
Venue: TBC in Libreville
The conference heralds a new era of investment in one of West Africa’s most established oil and gas markets. Following the implementation of a new and improved Petroleum Code and the launch of the 12th licensing round, the country is again at the center of investor interest.
- Exploration opportunities and 12th licensing round
- Domestic Natural Gas Economy: Monetization and economic diversification
- Power, electrification and renewable energy: environmental stewardship and economic growth
- The New Petroleum Code: Competing at a global level
- Empowerment of local capabilities
- Oilfield services and technology
Gabon Oil & Power 2021 will be the leading platform to showcase Gabon’s tremendous investment opportunities in the energy industry. With over half a century of successful oil and gas exploration both onshore and offshore, the recent improvement of Gabon’s business outlook has already brought several investors to the country’s less explored deep offshore areas. Perenco, Assala Energy, Vaalco, or Tullow are just some of the well-known African players that are driving the sector in Gabon.
KeynotesBecome a speaker
Africa Oil & Power partners with leading industry and business publications and media groups, so that the stories of our sponsors, speakers and delegates reach a global audience.
In partnership with