DRC Energy & Infrastructure Investment Summit 2021
Africa Oil & Power’s top priority remains to keep our people, partners, and clients safe. Therefore, the dates of our scheduled events are subject to change as we monitor the global progress of COVID-19. Please check our website for updates and for your safety, click here to read our COVID-19 Event Guidelines.
Africa Oil & Power (AOP) – in partnership with the African Energy Chamber (AEC) – is launching the Democratic Republic of Congo’s first-ever DRC Energy & Infrastructure Investment Summit. With unrealized potential across all areas of the economy, the DRC’s development requires massive investment. AOP welcomes American, Chinese, European and African energy, mining, construction and power companies to the country.
- Date: 21-22 September 2021
- Venue: Kinshasa, the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Theme: Building Foundations
To exhibit or sponsor, contact email@example.com
In producing the DRC Energy & Infrastructure Investment Summit, AOP is committed to bringing FDI to the DRC and to facilitating the plans of the new administration, in place since 2019, as well as actors such as the African Development Bank, the World Bank and others, in raising access to electricity, capacity building and creating jobs. AOP invites cross-sector collaboration between logistics, power, oil and gas, mining, engineering and construction firms to bring new solutions and enable growth in the DRC.
- Local content and creation of opportunities.
- Market entry and doing business in the DRC.
- The oil and gas landscape and assessment of potential.
- The mining landscape and existing activities.
- The infrastructure gap and investing in impactful and profitable projects.
- DRC’s power sector and African interconnections in power and logistics.
- Global trends in natural resources and infrastructure and DRC’s position
KeynotesBecome a speaker
Africa Oil & Power partners with leading industry and business publications and media groups, so that the stories of our sponsors, speakers and delegates reach a global audience.
- To complete your registration online and pay via credit card, click here.
- To complete your registration offline and pay via wire transfer, email us.
Terms and Conditions
A special rate is applied to local companies subject to approval by event organizers. Local Company Pass applies to companies registered in DRC and excludes subsidiaries of international companies.
Africa Oil & Power reserves the rights to charge full amount for the wrong registrant type booking.
Gala dinner tickets are supplementary to delegate passes and cannot be purchased as standalone tickets.
Final registration confirmations are subject to approval by event organizers.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org