Angola Oil & Gas 2019 – Day 1
The first ever Angola Oil & Gas conference and exhibition 2019, currently taking place in Luanda, Angola from June 4 to 6, has various presentations by keynote speakers and industry experts.
Under the theme Petroleum as a Catalyst for a Dynamic, Renewing and Self- Sustaining Economy, organized by Africa Oil & Power and officially endorsed by the Ministry of Mineral Resources and Petroleum of the Republic of Angola, day one was officially inaugurated by His Excellency President João Manuel Gonçalves.
Watch the Kaombo project that was showcased at Angola Oil and Gas 2019 in the video below:
Download presentations from the first day to read about what was covered:
Download the presentation that was delivered by Total CEO Patrick Pouyanné, from day one of the Angola Oil & Gas conference and exhibition 2019 held in Luanda, Angola. His presentation included:
- Total’s partnership with Angola
- New oil and gas governance
- Focus on technology
- Cost effective contracting
Download the presentation delivered by Executive Member of the board, Mrs Natacha Massano, The National Agency of Petroleum, Gas and Biofuels (ANPG).
Key topics included:
- The process, legislation and financial model of the licensing round
- Legislation and financial blocks
- Opportunities available in E&P and in the country’s Kwanza, Benguela and Cunene basins.
The National Institute of Petroleum (INP):
INP is a training institution that was created by both the Ministeries of Education and Petroleum. In his presentation Mário Botelho de Vasconcelos, DG, INP spoke about:
- Local Content
- The transfer of knowledge and technology
- Oil and Gas as Catalysts for a Dynamic, Renewable and Self-Sustaining Economy
The IRDP’s presentation focused on:
- Regulation within Angola’s oil products sector
- Observing the quality standards of products and services
- Regulation of the commercial relationship between the different agents involved in the sector
Download the presentation given by Sonangol E.P CEO, Engr. Sebastião Pai Querido Gasper Martins, at the Angola Oil & Gas conference and exhibition 2019 here. Key topics he spoke about included;
- Managing assets without constraint
- Ensuring that oil and gas discoveries become more efficient
- A focus on upstream activities
Day 1 of Angola Oil & Gas 2019 in pictures:
To view more click here